Orders & Shipping Policy
1. Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via reputed national couriers with tracking. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
2. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Shipping fee is excluded from the total bill of your purchase order made on the website of Gulab Wala.
3. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
4. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you during working days between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
5. As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
6. No change in instructions will be permitted once the order has been confirmed.
7. In the event of floods, heavy rains or other extreme weather conditions, Gulab Wala reserves the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
8. The delivery will NOT be redirected or redelivered to any address other than the one entered by the Customer.
9. The Gulab Wala will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. In the event of execution failure of such delivery, the customer shall continue to be charged for the order and no redelivery or refund will be possible. Failed deliveries will be redirected to our head office. The customer is advised to call us to arrange pickup of their order.
10. All orders will be deemed to be executed in the cases mentioned herein under
- Incorrect/untraceable address
- Recipient not available
- Locked premises
- Wrong phone number; phone not working; cell switched off or not reachable
- The recipient refused the products
- Delivered the product at the gate/reception/neighbor.